Belgravia Group is committed to create an environment where children and young people feel safe, included and have fun.
All children who visit our venues have a right to feel and be safe. We are committed to promoting and maintaining a culture that does not permit or tolerate child abuse, neglect, or exploitation.
Our priority is to ensure the welfare and safety of every child that has contact with our customers, team members, volunteers, and contractors.
We are committed to the cultural safety of First Nations children, children from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, LGBTQIA+ children, children with disability, and their families.
- Empower children and young people – allowing them to participate and have a say on matters affecting them.
- Lead a child safety organisation – where every day thinking and decision making considers the safety of children and young people
- Make a public commitment to child safety – on our website, social media and through a clear, accessible and child friendly Child Safety and Wellbeing policy
- Communicate our child safe code of conduct – widely and regularly
- Employee trusted and child safe adults – who are screened and care about children and young people
- Prioritise concerns reported – as a matter of urgency without judgement or blame
- Proactively identify risks – reducing or removing them from children and young people